Ever tried a caravan? We call this glamor vanning, a modern luxury English caravan situated in the grounds of Villa Shakespeare.
This caravan is a cosy camping style experience, it has a small kitchenette, tea and coffee, microwave freeview TV, WIFI, a separate camping style toilet and shower, fly screens/blackout blinds on all windows.
The beds are 2 slim Single beds 68cm wide and additionally the front seating area can be made up as a double bed. PLEASE NOTE the bed sizes to ensure they meet your requirements. This is a caravan and as such space is limited, we like to call it cosy. Fun for couples and great for kids who want an adventure for a night or two.
- Bay window seating area that converts into a double bed
- Double bed in the front seating area and two single beds (68cm wide) in the bedroom at the rear
- Ensuite with seperate shower
- Free wifi
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Fridge, Microwave, Single hotplate, Toaster, Kettle.
- Flyscreens/Blackout blinds to all windows.
|Address:||74 Shakespeare Street|
Cambridge 3432 NZ